ASSIGNMENT NO. 3 IN ARTS APPRECIATION
1. We have discussed the 12 most influential books in the world. In your own assessment, what do you think are the 12 most influential books or literary art works that you consider as most influential to Philippine society? Enumerate these 12 works, cite their authors, description of each one, and your reason why these literary arts are the most influential ones.
2. Write a short story about how your parents met and fell in love with each other. Your short story should comply the following minimum requirements:
* at least 3 paragraphs
* at least 5 sentences in each paragraph
* characters, settings, plot, and theme are clearly identified
* written in English language only
3. Read and follow the instructions below carefully.
a. Go to www.google.com.
b. Type on the search button "kahulugan ng pagiging anak."
c. Look for a search result which says "ANG KAHULUGAN NG PAGIGING ISANG ANAK"
d. Click the link. Read the entire article. Afterwards, write your comments on the article by presenting YOUR OWN DEFINITION/INTERPRETATION of being a son/daughter. Is it hard to become a son/daughter? Why or why not?
e. Write your comments on Facebook Social Plugin (Comment Box) located below the post.
f. You're done!
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION:
MARCH 8, 2014 (SATURDAY) UNTIL 11:59 P.M.
ASSIGNMENT NO. 2 IN ARTS APPRECIATION
1. Discuss the three functions of the arts: personal, social, and physical. Give an example of each function.
2. Among the three functions above, which do you think would your performance during the Humanities Night falls? Why or why not?
3. Write a poem about LOVE.
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: FEBRUARY 15, 2014 (SATURDAY) UNTIL 11:59 P.M.
ASSIGNMENT NO. 1 IN ARTS APPRECIATION
1. Explain why humanities is both an ART and SCIENCE.
2. Give at least five importance of studying the field of humanities. Describe each briefly.
3. What is beauty to you?
4. What is basically ARTS APPRECIATION?
5. Describe the photo on the left.
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: JANUARY 5, 2014 (SUNDAY) UNTIL 11:59 P.M.